Select ‘EFTPOS Terminal Setup’ under the ‘File’ Tab
1. Select Westpac for the Terminal Type.
2. Enter the EFTPOS IP address eg. 192.168.1.116.
3. Click the ‘Save’ button
4. Click the ‘PAIR’ button
5. Click Pair with POS on the EFTPOS Terminal that you are pairing with.
Pair Processing on Terminal
5. A pairing code will display on the screen. Click ‘Yes’ if the code matches with the EFTPOS code.
1. Click the ‘UNPAIR’ button.
Press “ENTER + 3” on the EFTPOS terminal to begin the unpairing process. Enter the Merchant password and press “Enter” then select “Unpair Terminal”. The terminal should show “Please pair device with your POS” to indicate it is unpaired.
Press “1 + ENTER” on the EFTPOS terminal on Pair with Pos screen
You can enter the amount manually.
Back to Pair with Pos screen on Standalone Mode
Press “X” on the EFTPOS terminal