Select ‘EFTPOS Terminal Setup’ under the ‘File’ Tab
You can download Presto Smart VX690 User Guide
The terminal idle screen displays information such as the battery strength, connection strength, Serial Number, Network name, IP address, and the button to initiate Pairing the POS.
The payment application’s main menu/idle screen can be accessed via the key combo “ENTER+3”.
1. Select Westpac for the Terminal Type.
2. Enter the EFTPOS IP address eg. 192.168.1.100.
3. Enter the EFTPOS Serial No.
4. Click the ‘Save’ button
5. Click the ‘PAIR’ button
6. Click Pair with POS on the EFTPOS Terminal that you are pairing with.
Pair Processing on Terminal
7. The terminal will now display a 6-digit secret key. This 6-digit secret key will also be displayed on the BlueTill screen.
Please ensure both POS and terminal is showing the same key to continue with the pairing.
Press “Yes” on the terminal screen to confirm the key.
1. Click the ‘UNPAIR’ button.
Press “ENTER + 3” on the EFTPOS terminal to begin the unpairing process. Enter the Merchant password and press “Enter” then select “Unpair Terminal”. The terminal should show “Please pair device with your POS” to indicate it is unpaired.
Press “1 + ENTER” on the EFTPOS terminal on Pair with Pos screen
You can enter the amount manually.
Back to Pair with Pos screen on Standalone Mode
Press “X” on the EFTPOS terminal